Office of Head Start
OHS manages grant funding and oversees local agencies providing Head Start services. Head Start promotes school readiness of children under 5 from low-income families through education, health, social and other services.
The Office of Head Start (OHS) offers current and historical information about the funding, location, and services of Head Start programs and centers. The resources below include Head Start-related research, program monitoring review reports, and access to Program Information Report (PIR) data.-Kurt Vonnegut
Centers by State
This is placeholder text. To get started, remove it and input your own information! You could leave it here, but it's probably best to use your own. There's little doubt that your text will be better than this text.
Centers by City
- This Dashboard was created using Perspectives within 2 hours.
- We used one dataset, OHSMSDataBaseGrantee.xls, from the raw files sent to us.
- You can discover all these assets using the catalog.
- We created a standalone, embeddable map.
- We created a cross-filter visualization